Enjoy with the history, culture, modern city and the scenery.
You can choose half day or all day city tour.
You can choose a tour on your own choice: bus or walking tour.
- Bus tour (St. George Cathedral, High Castle, Lychakiv cemetery);
- Walking Tour (Medieval neighborhoods, buildings, churches, cathedrals, interesting stories and legends);
Underground city (Opera House, Pharmacy Museum, Dominican Church, Church of the Jesuits);
- Seven wonders of the city (Boim Chapel, Tower Kornyakta, Bernardine monastery, Opera House, Scholars House, House of Saeima, Potocki Palace);
- Legends of Night Lviv (excursion is streets downtown, in the light of night lights);
- Lviv through the centuries (legends, theatrical shows, brewery “Stargorod”).
TOURS OUT OF CITY:
- Zolota Pidkova (castles of Lviv (Olesko, Pidhirtsi, Zolochiv) monasteries and dungeons);
- Royal Zhovkva ( “ideal” city Krehiv monastery, healing springs and caves monks);
- Pochayiv Lavra (Lavra tour, swimming in the wellspring St. Anne);
- Carpathians (Fortress Tustan, waterfall Kamyanka, Cranberry (Dead) Lake, healing wellsprings);
- Carpathian tram (journey by mountain narrow gauge road, Dovbush rocks, Hoshivskyy monastery);
- Lake Synevyr (a trip to the picturesque Carpathian Mountains, waterfall spikes, climbing on Hemba).
- HAGHIA SOPHIA
- BLUE MOSQUE
- HIPODROME and OBELISKS
- TOPKAPI PALACE
- BASILICA CISTERN
- DOLMABAHÇE PALACE
- GRAND COVERED BAZAAR
- SHOPPING OPPORTUNITY
- PIERRE LOTI HILL
- BOSPHORUS SEA CRUISE
- DINNER CRUISE