WINTER IN UKRAINE
SKI and SNOWBOARD
BUKOVEL (245 km from Lviv) is the largest and most popular ski resort in Ukraine.
Bukovel comprises facilities situated at five mountains: Dovha (1372 m), Bukovel (1127 m), Bulchinekha (1455 m), Babiy Pohar (1180 m), and Chorna Kleva (1241 m) thus giving it 60 km of ski runs of various difficulty levels. All runs provide space for up to 15,000 skiers to ski simultaneously. The runs are on slopes with grass basis, equipped with snow cannons and protected from direct sun light. Three of the runs are lighted to provide skiing at night. During the season the resort has 16 ski lifts capable in operation to service 34700 people an hour. There are 63 ski runs in total, from 300 to 2350 m long and are classified as blue, red and black. Their height drop is 40 to 285 m. The resort also has a professional giant slalom run and a mogul run 1A.
Ski resort has 16 ski lifts, including:
- 13 four-seat chairlifts (lifts 1R, 2R, 5, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 22)
- 1 three-seat chairlift (lift 3)
- 1 two-seat chairlift (lift 2)
- 1 T-bar lift (lift 6)
Besides, there are several surface lifts for beginners (rope tows).
TOUR TO BUKOVEL ON THE WEEKENDS
(3 DAYS OF THE SKIING)
DEPARTURE EVERY FRIDAY
ADVANTAGES OF THE TOUR:
- 3 days of skiing at the best ski resort in Ukraine;
- ski pass with discount;
- comfortable bus;
- excursions around winter Carpathians.
PRICE: from 1750 UAH/per person
If you will book a tour 10 days before the departure – you will have a chance to buy ski-pass
for 760 UAH /day instead of 975 UAH.
1 DAY (FRIDAY)
02:00 Group meeting. The leader of the group will show your seats in the bus and answer all the questions. Contacts of the group leader, as well as all information about bus you will get two days before the departure in the informational letter. Departure.
Early morning arrival (6:00 – 8:00) to the place of residence. Accommodation in private cottages or hotels. Breakfast. You can rent the ski equipment from our partners with a discount of 5%. You will have an opportunity to buy morning ski passes for morning price. Departure to Bukovel. Skiing, sledges, snowboarding.
If you are the beginner, we recommend to take several lessons at a ski school. You just need to contact the group leader who will instruct you about the price of such service. Our buses are located on parking place number 14, which is good for both – beginners and educated skiers. The bus is parked all the time there and you can use it for changing clothes, snacks, rest, etc.
INFO: For those who do not want to ski, there will be organised excursion to the most beautiful places of the Carpathians.
16:45 Meeting with a group near the bus.
17:00 Departure to the place of residence. Dinner. Free time. You can join: sauna, billiard, chan.
2 DAY (SATURDAY)
After good sleep and rest, having breakfast – departure to Bukovel. Skiing, sledging, snowboarding.
Those who do not want to go to Bukovel can rest in the village Yasinya or go to Dragobrat. Just you need to inform, group leader who will organise for you a transfer. You can join an excursion to Yaremche or to Vorokhta (all details you can get from group leader).
16:45 Meeting with a group near the bus.
17:00 Departure to the place of residence. Dinner. Free time. You can join: sauna, billiard.
3 DAY (SUNDAY)
Breakfast and departure for skiing to Bukovel. You can stay in village and order a sauna or chan on herbs.
Those who are going to Bukovel: skiing, sledging, snowboarding. You can ride on sledges with dogs and visit thermal complex “VODA”. Also tourists have the opportunity to join excursion (before informing leader of the group).
16:15 Meeting with a group near the bus.
16:30 Departure to the place of residence. Dinner, check out and departure.
Approximately 02:00 – 03:00 arrival to Lviv.
- travel by comfortable bus;
- accomodatıon 2 nights in a hotel or cottage;
- early check in, late check out;
- daily transfers to Bukovel;
- 3 breakfasts and 3 dinners;
- administrative support of the group;
Good mood 🙂
PRICE IS NOT INCLUDED:
- skipass (you will have opportunity to buy it for morning price);
- rent of skiing equipment – approx. 150,00 UAH / day;
- ski insurance (30 uah/per day);
- personal expenses.
PRICES FOR ACCOMODATION:
|Category of room||
Tour price per person
|Adult||Child under 12 y.o.||
|Hotel complex in
bathroom/WC in room
2 100 uah
1 890 uah
2 600 uah
|Private cottage (green tourism style) in v. Yasinya||Econom
bathroom/WC in house
1 750 uah
1 575 uah
2 250 uah
|Mini Hotel ‘Sonyachna’||Standart
bathroom/WC in room
2 000 uah
1 800 uah
2 500 uah
BUKOVEL: ski, sledge and a lot of fun
4 days_3 nights
1 495 uah
PRICE INCLUDES: travel by comfortable Euroclass bus, accommodation (three nights), tour guide service, excursion service in museums, insurance during travel time.
PRICE IS NOT INCLUDED: entrance tickets to museums, meals, participation in Hutsul fun, rent of ski equipment.
Day 1: Departure from Lviv (08:00) – Rohatyn (church review) – Kolomyia (excursion to the Museum of Hutsulshchyna, Easter Museum and Lunch) – Verkhovyna (tasting of the live beer “Verkhovyna”, check in into the Hutsul cottage).
Day 2: Breakfast and departure (08:00) – Bukovel (free day) – Verkhovina (return 20:20).
Day 3: Breakfast and departure (08:00) – Bukovel (free day) – Verkhovyna (return 19:20, Hutsul fun).
Day 4: Breakfast and departure (08:00) – Verkhovyna (excursion and photography in Hutsul clothes at the museum “Shadows of forgotten ancestors”, excursion-concert in the museum of Roman Kumlyk, visiting the House-museum and buying “brynza”) Kryvorivnya (overview of the church) – Verhnij Yaseniv (lunch) – Yaremche (visiting the waterfall, buying souvenirs) – Lviv (return at 22:30).
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU:
– acquaintance with history, customs, culture of one of the most interesting ethnic groups of the world – Hutsuls;
– the best dishes of Hutsul cuisine;
– skiing, sledding, snowboarding in one of the most popular ski resorts in Europe:
– the most prominent historical and natural monuments of the region: Hutsul temples, waterfalls, rivers, picturesque Carpathian landscapes, Hutsul museums;
– Exhibition-sale of products of folk masters of Hutsulshchyna: woodcarving, weaving, woodcarving, embroidery, musical instruments, pysanky, cheese toys;
– and an unforgettable “Hutsul fun” with music, dancing, singing and delicious Hutsul meals.
We invite you to join the evening in Hutsul style with a lot of fun:
– Hutsul cuisine: soup of white mushrooms, banush with cheese, tea from fragrant curative Carpathian herbs;
– singing and dancing from the Hutsul Chapel “Dovbusha Taystra”;
– master classes on Hutsul dances: gutsulka, sieve, dove;
– Hutsul singers, kolomyjkas, songs about the Carpathians and dancıng;
The cost of Hutsul dinner and participation in fun – 130 UAH / person.
Cost of participation in the entartaınment without dinner – 70 UAH / person.
Note: Hutsul style evening wıll be held if there wıll be a group of 35 people who will want to take part in it.
– National Museum of Folk Art of Hutsulshchyna and Pokuttya of the name of Yoshaphat Kobrinsky: adults – 40 UAH, student – 20 UAH, children – 15 UAH .;
– Pysanka Museum: adults – 25 UAH; student – 15 UAH; children – 10 UAH;
– lifting the cable carriageway to the mountain Bukovel (in both directions): the total – 105 UAH; pensioners and children under 12 years – 75 UAH;
– museum “Shadows of forgotten ancestors”: adults and student – 20 UAH; children 12-17 years old – 15 UAH; children 6-11 years old – 10 UAH;
– House-museum: adults and student – 20 UAH; children 12-17 years old – 15 UAH; children 6-11 years old – 10 UAH;
– excursion-concert in the Museum of Hutsul life and musical instruments of Roman Kumlyk: adults and student – 25 UAH; children – 20 UAH .;
– Museum “Hutsulskaya Grazhda”: adults and students – 20 UAH, children – 10 UAH.
Accommodation: Accommodation takes place in the cozy Hutsul farmsteads of green tourism Verkhovyna, rooms: double and triple with bathroom.
Meals: breakfast – 65 UAH / person; lunch – 85-90 UAH / person; dinner – 85 UAH / person.
FOR MORE DETAIL INFORMATION – CONTACT WITH US.